Tuesday 18 December 2012

Prezzies and stuff

My boyfriend Toby, and I have been together for just over a year, but have known each other and been friends since we were about 5 and this will be our second Christmas together as a couple and we wanted to make a really good gift for his family. So... who doesn't love a good hamper!?
Awh look at us, just a few of my faves! 
I was mega lucky and managed to get a hamper for free from a friend but I found some really nice ones on eBay, but make sure you don't get a super expensive one because it can make the whole gift jolly pricey! I then filled it with the usual great things you expect in a hamper: wine, chutney, olive oil, chocolate, candles etc. Toby and I wanted to make it slightly more personal so we got each member of his family a gift to go in the hamper too and I only wrapped these bits. Check out how swanky it looks and my new approach to wrapping that looks like so much effort but results in not having to do tags!
Anyone got any gifts they're excited about giving?
Lil x


Finished hamper, filled with goodies!
What a freebie!
I just used plain brown parcel paper and then cut out their names from festive wrapping paper.
Toby's mum's gift.














No comments:

Post a Comment